Sunday, July 06, 2003

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

My grandpa turned 69 today and my grandma will be 70 on the 24th of June.

He always told me that computers are something that he'll not understand anymore.
Now he uses computers to write letters with Word, do calculations with Excel and compose music with Sibelius.

Some time ago he told me, that computers are ok, but he's too old to understand the internet...
Guess what!
Now he uses Google to search for information, writes emails and wants to do telebanking with his 56k modem.
I'm sure it won't take long 'til he has a highspeed internet connection.

He's really an interesting person who has many interests and is in many ways like me. He always want's to know what's behind it and doesn't hesitate to put much energy into findig out himself.

No comments: