IBM released WebSphere SDK for Web Services 5.1 on September 22nd with the following news (taken from TheServerSide):
* Conformance to the final version of the Web Services Interoperability Organization's Basic Profile 1.0.
* A supply chain sample, which conforms to the WS-I Basic Profile 1.0.
* A greater level of compatibility with IBM's WebSphere Studio line of products.
* Support for split Web Services Description Language (WSDL) documents.
* A new WSDL2Client Tool, to create client-side only components for a Web service.
* Improved installation using InstallShield Multiplatform version 5.0